Advances in the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of infectious diseases have played a major role in the improvement of human health in the 21st century. However, there remain evolving and complex challenges to overcome, including microbial resistance, emerging pathogens, and the infectious complications faced by persons living with chronic conditions, surgical implants, cancer, or solid organ/stem cell transplant.
The Division of Infectious Diseases is committed to providing high quality, patient-centered care across the spectrum of infectious diseases and conditions in both inpatient and outpatient settings. Our care philosophy promotes respectful, evidence-based, and innovative practices that utilize the strengths of our multidisciplinary team and leverage the scientific power of Northwestern Medicine®
- Viral hepatitis
- Solid organ transplant infectious diseases
- Infections in stem cell recipients
- Antimicrobial Stewardship and Infection Control
- Orthopedic and other surgical infections
- Travel-related infections
Northwestern Medicine – Division of Infectious Diseases
Find information about the facilities, specialists and conditions treated through the Feinberg-affiliated care sites via the division’s Northwestern Medicine site.
Connect with patient resources via the information below. For general information about patient care, see the Department of Medicine Patient Care page.
- Clinical Affiliate Practice (Phone Number): 312-926-8358
- Clinical Affiliate Practice (Fax Number): 312-926-9630