Multidisciplinary Clinical Research Center (MCRC)
The goals of the current Administrative Core are to:
- provide administrative structure;
- provide scientific expertise and leadership;
- maintain and enhance communication about MCRC developments; and
- extend the influence of the MCRC.
The day-to-day administrative operations of the Multidisciplinary Clinical Research Center in Rheumatology (MCRC) are conducted in the Division of Rheumatology. The Administrative Core is responsible for all financial matters that relate to the MCRC, and scheduling regular arthritis clinical research seminars, executive committee meetings, and weekly rheumatology clinical conferences are additional responsibilities. The Administrative Core also oversees the publication of a semi-annual newsletter, Northwestern University Arthritis Research Society Newsletter, a portion of which is dedicated to the latest developments of various MCRC projects. The Administrative Core is also responsible for maintaining the MCRC web site.
The Administrative Core is composed of:
- Richard M. Pope MD, Core Director (Rheumatology)
- Rosalind-Ramsey Goldman MD, DrPH, Assistant Core Director (Rheumatology)
- Anabel Garza, Research Administrator (Rheumatology)
- Christine De Luca, Division Administrator (Rheumatology)
- Kelly Thompson, Financial Administrator (Rheumatology)
- Aaron DeLee, Division Assistant (Rheumatology)