Rosalind Ramsey-Goldman, MD
Solovy/Arthritis Research Society Research Professor
Professor of Medicine (Rheumatology)
Focus of Work
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- MD: Case Western Reserve University (1978)
- Residency: Strong Memorial Hospital (1981)
- Internship: University of Rochester's Associated Hospitals, Internal Medicine (1981)
- Fellowship: Univ. of Pittsburgh Medical Ctr. (Presbyterian) (1986)
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine, Rheumatology
Clinic (for patients): 312-695-8628
McGaw Pavilion Suite M-300
240 E Huron
Chicago IL 60611
Visit Rosalind Ramsey-Goldman's Northwestern Scholars Profile to see the list of publications.