Focus of Work
My primary clinical and research area focuses on infections in transplant recipients. My research is further focused on viral infections including norovirus, CMV and respiratory viral infections (influenza, adenovirus) in transplant recipients.
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- MD: U Of South Florida (1997)
- MS: University of Virginia, Health Evaluation Sciences (2004)
- Residency: Oregon Health Sciences University Hospital (2000)
- Fellowship: University of Virginia Hospitals (2004)
- Board Certification: Infectious Disease
645 N Michigan Avenue, Suite Suite 900
Chicago IL 60611