Focus of Work
My primary clinical and research area focuses on infections in transplant recipients. My research is further focused on viral infections including norovirus, CMV and respiratory viral infections (influenza, adenovirus) in transplant recipients.
Care of the transplant recipient with infections.
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
TransplantationInfectious DiseasesInfectious Diseases: ViralVirologyVirus DiseasesRespiratory DiseasesImmunization
Education and Certification
- MD: U Of South Florida (1997)
- MS: University of Virginia, Health Evaluation Sciences (2004)
- Residency: Oregon Health Sciences University Hospital (2000)
- Fellowship: University of Virginia Hospitals (2004)
- Board Certification: Infectious Disease
645 N Michigan Avenue, Suite Suite 900
Chicago IL 60611