Focus of Work
I am interested in better understanding the reason why lung rejection occurs after lung transplantation in certain patients. This is most likely secondary to several factors including the type of immunosuppression, genetic factors and infectious causes on the immune system. I am currently studying the effect of the lung microbiota on the immune system in lung transplant recipients.
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- MD: University of Chicago (1992)
- Internship: University of Chicago, Medicine (1993)
- Residency: University of Chicago, Medicine (1995)
- Fellowship: University of Chicago, Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine (1998)
- Board Certification: Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
676 N St Clair Suite 1400
Chicago IL 60611