The Division of Hospital Medicine is defining a new standard of excellence by:
- Delivering collaborative, compassionate, and comprehensive care to high-complexity patients and their families
- Researching and innovating to make a positive impact on patient and health system outcomes
- Shaping the next generation of medical professionals through mentorship and education
Our faculty members are trained in internal medicine and are experts in the management and coordination of care in the hospital setting. Our program is nationally recognized for our research and quality improvement projects, for which we receive over $4 million in annual funding, teaching our 3 palliative care fellows, and our commitment to provide the highest quality of clinical care for over 23,000 hospitalizations through Feinberg-affiliated hospitals.
Learn about our palliative fellowship program as well as our other contributions to the education of future leaders in hospital medicine
Discover our areas of focus in research
- Patient Care
Connect with our affiliated care sites
Meet our faculty members
- About Us
Connect with our office; meet our chief
Message from the Chief
- 08.16.2016Incoming Medical Students Shadow Healthcare Professionals
- 03.11.2016Gender Gap in Hospital Medicine: Do Women Have the Same Opportunities?