Steven Wolinsky, MD
Samuel Jefferson Sackett Professor of Infectious Diseases
Professor of Medicine (Infectious Diseases)
Focus of Work
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- MD: University of Connecticut (1979)
- Residency: Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center, Internal Medicine (1982)
- Fellowship: University of Rochester Medical Center, Infectious Disease (1987)
- Postdoctoral Fellowship: University of Rochester, Biochemistry (1987)
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine
645 N Michigan Avenue, Suite 900
Chicago IL 60611
Institutes and Centers
View the Steven Wolinsky Northwestern Scholars profile.
Northwestern Scholars is a searchable database of research expertise across all disciplines at Northwestern University. You can view collaboration networks among researchers within Northwestern and with external scholars.