Focus of Work
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- MD: Georgetown University (2005)
- MS: Northwestern University, Clinical Investigation (2011)
- Residency: Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center, Internal Medicine (2008)
- Fellowship: Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center, Endocrinology (2011)
- Board Certification: Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Administrative office: 312-926-8601
Clinic (for patients): 312-695-7970
645 N Michigan Avenue, Suite 530
Chicago IL 60611
View the Amisha Wallia Northwestern Scholars profile.
Northwestern Scholars is a searchable database of research expertise across all disciplines at Northwestern University. You can view collaboration networks among researchers within Northwestern and with external scholars.