This committee, lead by Richard Pope, MD and Arvydas Vanagunas, MD focuses on leadership oversight in ongoing clinical activities, including work or volunteering with:
- Sidewalk Medicine:
Supervise students as they provide care for the homeless population around Northwestern Memorial. Sidewalk medicine teams shifts are Tuesdays and Thursdays between 5-7 PM. Click here for more details.
- Community Health Clinics (2611 W Chicago Ave, Chicago, IL 60620 Location):
- Supervise Feinberg students on Wednesday and Thursday afternoons
- Supervise McGaw Internal Medicine residents once monthly on Saturdays
- Volunteer for direct patient care for generalists and subspecialists to run in-person or telemedicine clinics
We will provide respective contact and additional information for each opportunity after a member signs up. For more information about Community Health Clinics, click here.
- New Life Volunteer Society:
For more information about the New Life Volunteer Society, click here.
We welcome all members who are interested in joining this committee.
Return to home page