Young Kwang Chae, MD, MPH, MBA
Assistant Professor of Medicine (Hematology and Oncology)
Focus of Work
Personalized Cancer Therapy, Precision Medicine, Early Phase Clinical Trials, First-in-Human Study, Novel Combination Cancer Therapy, Targeted therapy, Immunotherapy, Biomarker Study, Novel Drug Development, Novel Drug Delivery System, Adaptive Clinical Trials Design, Cell Signaling Pathway, Immune Checkpoint Pathway
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- MD: Seoul National University (2002)
- MBA: Johns Hopkins University, Medical Management (2007)
- MPH: Johns Hopkins University, Public Health (2007)
- Residency: Albert Einstein Medical Center, Internal Medicine (2011)
- Fellowship: University of Texas/MD Anderson Cancer Center, Hematology-Oncology (2014)
645 N. Michigan Ave.
Chicago IL 60611