Focus of Work
My clinical interests include Aspirin Exacerbated Respiratory Disease (also known as AERD, Samter's Disease, or Samter's Triad), sinusitis (with and without nasal polyps), asthma, allergic rhinitis (hay fever), drug allergies, food allergies, urticaria, angioedema, and anaphylaxis. My main research interests focus on studying AERD and chronic sinus disease.
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- PhD: University of Virginia, Microbiology and Immunology (2008)
- MD: University of Virginia (2010)
- Residency: Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center, Internal Medicine (2013)
- Fellowship: Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center, Allergy and Immunology (2014)
- Postdoctoral Fellowship: Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Allergy and Immunology (2015)
Clinic (for patients): 312-695-8624
Administrative office: 312-695-4000
McGaw Pavilion Suite M-316
240 E Huron
Chicago IL 60611